A marketing plan intended for international marketing, naturally requires precision and a strong familiarity with the marketing arena, field of activity and local regulation aspects. Therefore, prior to launching a targeted sales effort, we will define the marketing strategies and activities in China based on our experience and understanding of the Chinese market along with the customer‘s business objectives.
The marketing plan is derived from the market analysis and it will include all the activities which are required for the product‘s compatibility to the Chinese market and for the sales phase.
The marketing plan includes, among other things:
- Distribution Policy – direct marketing, business partners, JVs
- Business partners‘ profile – legal, sales target, timeline
- Differentiation and branding
- Reference to the price aspect
- Success measurements
- Logistic Preparation
- Building the customer services and support layout for the local market
- Marketing materials – design, translation, printing
- Local web site – development, management, marketing, promotion
- Public relations